Oregon ASTACAP 2022
Registration closes on April 8th at 11:59 PM. No refunds after May 1. The performance event takes place on May 14 & 15, 2022 at the University of Portland.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2022, 11:59 PM PDT
Registration closes 4/8/22
About the Event
ASTA CAP INFORMATION
The American String Teachers Association Certificate Advancement Program (ASTA CAP) provides a comprehensive curriculum and program of examinations designed to serve string teachers and their students in the United States (American String Teachers Association). The ASTA CAP establishes and defines national goals for string students at all levels. Students are evaluated on technical and musical achievements, receiving a written comments and grade, and awarded with a certificate for successful completion of each level.
Register and pay fees by April 8, 2022 (Parent/Guardian)
Levels & Fees:
- Foundation, 1, and 2: $40
- Level 3, 4, and 5: $52
- Level 6 and 7: $65
- Level 8, 9, and 10: $75
- You will need your ASTA teacher's name in order to register, along with your Level. Please register for the correct level, as additional fees will incur if a change in registration is needed.
- No refunds will be issued past May 1, 2022. No exceptions.
- Financial assistance in the form of a 30% discount is available for students in need. ASTA teachers may contact the board with requests. Requests must be made prior to April 1, 2022. Email requests here.
Submit performance Repertoire Info and Recordings by May 13, 2022 by 9:59 pm.
- Upon approval of online participation, you will receive a link to an online form where you will upload your recordings and a list of your ASTACAP pieces.
- Recordings should be uploaded to YouTube and submitted via the Google Form.
Level: Foundation, 1, 2$40.00
Level 3, 4, 5$52.00
Level 6 & 7$65.00
Level 8, 9, 10$75.00